Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The New IT Couple!

Hey everyone! I guess this is my first real BLOG...I am new to this but I suppose this one is to introduce ourselves, and this- well- your blog.

WhAts In A NaME
Brianndon > Pronounced BRE And Don

Many, MANY people have told Brandon and I from the start
"You are just such a BEAUTIFUL couple"
" You two should be celebrities" and well lets get real- now that we are married we practically are. All eyes are on us Everyone wants to know
wow who are these people
what are they about
will it last
The answer to the last is yes, I married the love of my life and we really couldn't be happier.
The answers to the other questions, well you will find out as you continue to read our blog.
AnyWAys~ as I was saying we ARE the NEW IT COUPLE- practically celebs!
Enter celebrity nick name Generator
Brianne
+
Brandon
= BRIANNDON :)

THe TrUTh
ok ok so most of the above is a complete fabrication... However, for us we are the New It couple simply because this is IT.

On July 26, 2008 Brandon and I were Married. We committed ourselves to each other and we are living are happily ever after. We dated for 4 years and went through a lot together. Lots of good and lots of hard times. In the end it was Us, that was all. When life tossed us around we had something stable to hold to, each other.

We are actually a pretty regular couple. We are just to big goofballs that love our friends, family, and each other.

I am grateful everyday to be with a wonderful man that loves me unconditionally.

My WisH

My wish for this little Blog is to bring a little bit of joy(a smile) to whomever reads it.
I also hope that through this I may be able to share my experiences with those of you I am away from.
Lets keep in touch.

Much love

THe HollyWoOd IT COuPle

5 comments:

Melanie Rae Chidester said...

I love this blog... and I love Brianndon

sam and kyrsten said...

Brianneee.... i loveyou im so glad you have a blog!!!

Taryn said...

Brianne you are too cute. I am so glad everything went great for your wedding! Good luck to you guys. Married life is the greatest.

sam and kyrsten said...

ok now you have to update... :)

La Profa said...

So... you think you and Brandon are more of the "it" couple than me and my pillow. IDK... I think I might have you beat. My pillow is very handsome -- and very accommodating. Just call us Pillackie. Yep! Pillackie.