Monday, July 20, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"(1985)
Janey is new in town, and soon meets Lynne, who shares her passion for dancing in general, and "Dance TV" in particular. When a competition is announced to find a new Dance TV regular couple, Janey and Lynne are determined to audition. The only problem is that Janey's father doesn't approve of that kind of thing.

A WELCOME GUEST

Well, we didnt enter a dancing competition but was says girl time like a little SJP. :)

My lovely friend ERICA J came for a visit 2 weeks ago. She was going through a bit of a rough patch and I offered a getaway! She stayed in CO for about a week! It was so fun to have her here! We really just relaxed, hung out by the pool and what not. She spent the fourth with us sadly it was quite rainy so we mostly stayed in... She is so much fun! We loved having her here!!! I wish her all the best- she is one tough cookie so I know good things are to come... ERICA J. I LOVE YOU! :)


3 comments:

Melanie Rae Chidester said...

I love Erica, what a nice girl! She should just move here and be friends with us. And I think that picture of you two with the cupcakes is so stinkin cute!

sam and kyrsten said...

oh you little cuties. what a skinney little bod she has.. it makes me sick! im glad you guys had fun! i love you! i hope you had so so so so much fun in hawaii! call me!!!!!

Brandon and Brianne said...

It was fun- and she is ridicously skinny and I had to sit/stand next to it the whole time... ug!