Saturday, March 27, 2010

UP 6

UP
So we watched the movie UP the other night..ok like last week but I am a little behind on this here blog... its such a cute movie and really made me remember whats important- its not taking fancy trips or dreaming about what could be its just Life... and living it with someone you love and who loves you back- that's the greatest adventure of all!

6
I have been with my best friend and partner in this great adventure for 6 years. When you have been with someone for so long sometimes it can become routine... I'm not going to lie and say we don't have one- but its just that a routine not a rut- its the way we live and love each other everyday. I love our routine having someone so stable, a rock in my life- its what we all strive for isn't it? Well... it's what I hoped for. I cant wait to see where life will take us next I know there is so much to come for us- probably good and bad because that's life. One thing I know is we'll be together and that is what matters most to me!

I LOVE YOU BRANDON! our adventures so far...




1 comment:

sam and kyrsten said...

love you. hate up :)ok ok not hate.. but... and your the best!