Bad News
I know that the last time I was trying to lose weight and blog about it I was doing weekly updates so you might have been thinking hmmm what is that Brianne doing... Or probably not but here is the explanation anyway.
Nothing. Ok that is a drastic understatement seeings how I have been VERY busy between school, work and this whole house business. On the work out losing weight front however...nothing. I have been really terrible about it and SERIOUSLY need to get in gear! I just cant seem to find that "spark" I had over the summer. I was at 169.8 two weeks ago and today I am 167 -two pounds in two weeks. Ummm not great but hey I guess its a loss. I know its probably attributed to the other chaos in my life and not so much me working out or eating better.. Sooo start over. AGAIN. So now I have 8 weeks to lose 20-30 pounds... wish me luck?!?!
Weigh In 1/23/2012: 167 Goal: 3/19/2012: 147 (at least)
Good News:
We went house hunting and on the first round we found a place and fell in love. The location is so perfect for us both and the interior is updated it has 3 full beds, a large den, and 2 1/2 baths. It reminds me of a little cottage and we love it! We went on a second walk through yesterday and put in an offer. Sooo we will see how negotiations, inspections, appraisals, and everything goes and HOPEFULLY if everything works out will be in our new Home by April!! Crossing fingers, knocking on wood and all that other stuff! There is a long way to go but hopefully we really found our home.... Here is a link for the site if you wanna check it out. It is even better in person and I am SOOOO in love!! :) So that's that.
Feel free to pester me about the whole losing weight thing I need to feel shame, haha So I just might feel motivated to change.
No comments:
Post a Comment