Sunday, September 14, 2008

"HOnEymooN In Vegas" or Florida


Honeymoon In Vegas(1992) plot synopsis

On her deathbed, a mother makes her son promise never to get married, which scars him with psychological blocks to a commitment with his girlfriend. They finally decide to tie the knot in Vegas, but a wealthy gambler arranges for the man to lose $65K in a poker game and offers to clear the debt for a weekend with his fiancée. Suddenly the man is insanely jealous, and pursues his fiancée and her rich companion, but finds pitfalls in his path as the gambler tries to delay his interference. Written by Ed Sutton


What am I thinking?!?!
ok so my honeymoon wasnt actually in vegas it was IN BeautifUL FLORIDA, but this is what I am thinking... I would like to continue this "hollywood theme" I have going... so from now I am going to try to find a movie/tv show that goes along with my blog for the title. Some may be obvious why it works others more mysterious. However it will be a fun little game for all! This blog title/movie worked pretty much only because it had the word... honeymoon. Brandon didnt try to pawn me off for money.. dont worry. :)



OK HOneyMoon!
We went on a honeymoon... um quite some time ago. (sorry I am such a slacker) but here is a quick review...
We went to Florida and had the best time! We mostly just hung out on the beach or at the pool. one day we went SCuba Diving. It was a lot of fun! We saW to Large NUrse sharks they were literally swiming 10 ft. below our feet! We went out to great dinners at amazing resteraunts. We also had some fun bruNches just outside on our balcony where the view was breathtaking! oNE DAY we weNt on an EXCURSION to key west. It was fun we went to the aquarium and all the little shops. At sunset there was a CARNIVAL where there was a lot of cool street performers to watch! We had such a good time! I love my husband and look forward to many more VACATIONS with him!!


PICTURES!






this is the kind of shark we saw snorkeling-the ones we saw were bigger!







































5 comments:

Melanie Rae Chidester said...

Your blog is beautiful!! I love it!

sam and kyrsten said...

YAY! im so glad you updated! it looks like you guys had so much fun! i cant wait to see you again! i will call you for sure soon! maybe even today! i love you and miss you!

La Profa said...

Hola kids! Cute pics! So...ummm...well. That is all. Love ya.

La Profa said...

Hey...
You've been tagged. Go to my blog, read the questions, and answer them on your blog. Fun, fun.

La Profa said...

Happy b-day to Brianne tomorrowwwwww! Happy b-day to Brianne tomorrowwwwww! Happy b-day dear Briannieeeeeeeeeee. Happy b-day toooooo yoUUUUUUUUUU! Guess we'll be seeing ya when you come to town. I'll take ya to dinner for your b-day. K?xoxo