Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Three's Company

"Three's Company"(1977)
The misadventures of two women and one man living in one apartment and their neighbors.


Kyle...
Kyle(aka Kylee) my sister was here visiting us last week. She was here for pretty much a whole week. It was nice to have her here she did a lot with the new puppy. I really wish that we could have actually spent more time together.(I had to work all day, everyday...boo) however we had fun... Brandon and I are kinda goofy and she puts up with us and sometimes even laughs with us!!(or maybe at us) I love my sister... you are great :)









JAY...and Brandon

Jayis doing good, but he is for sure a lot of work! We are having lots of fun with him. It really makes me so happy to be with Brandon. He is the best...I love visitors and i really love our puppy but my favorite thing is just settling down with the love of my life! He is my best friend... how lucky am I!?!? :)



1 comment:

sam and kyrsten said...

isnt it so great just to be able to spend time with your sweetheart and not have a care in the world! i miss you! i hope your doing good! you need to call me sometime soon!