Whats going on....
work/school
Ok so i am a major slacker on the blog front. Things have been pretty much the same, brandon is working super hard in school and still putting in 30-35 hours at work. (he's my hero) I am working full time at kindercare in the two year old class. It gets pretty crazy chasing 14 2 yr. olds around, but the hours and pay are nice.
Fun
some fun things that have happened
My birthday~ I had my 21 bday it was fun nothing too crazy we had a nice dinner with friends.
Jay's puppy kindergarten~ Jay started a new class we go every tuesday night. It is fun there are a lot of other puppies he gets to play with, as well as learning some new tricks.
Not so fun
Jay got super sick the night before we were supposed to leave on vacation. I got home from work and he had been vomitting, of course I panicked and rushed him to the vet. I spent entirely too much money on x rays and things when all he really needed was some shots to help rehydrate him. (this scares me to have children, how am I going to react when it my child, not just my dog) Anyway he got better so we were able to go on our trip....
Family trip
We were able to drive down to Pocatello, Idaho last friday and were able to stay till this tuesday. It was a really good trip. Jay did great on the car ride! My brother drew came along with us. It was so nice to be there and visit with family and friends, i really do miss that little town sometimes. My favorite part of the trip was just hanging out at my sister/cousin Noelles. She has three adorable kids(see "i love them" picture on blog). They were all so funny with jay the girls carried him around like a baby doll. I loved just being lazy, playing games, and just having fun with our family! what a great trip!
(sorry no pictures, brandon and I are terrible and taking them~ we even completely forgot the camera on our trip) :(
Love and miss you ALL
Your HOllyWood IT couplE
No comments:
Post a Comment