Sunday, November 30, 2008

Home Alone


"HOme Alone"(1990) An eight year-old, who is accidentally left behind while his family flies to France for Christmas, has to defend his home against idiotic burglars.



THanksgiving!
so this was Brandon and I's first thanksgiving together. Both of our parents were going out of town for the holiday, and brandon had to work the day after so we were on our own.
We cooked our very own thanksgiving dinner! It was so much fun! I was nervous about it but we did good! We woke up early to start the prep and
watched the macys parade(the rest of the day football played in the background). We made all our food and had a very nice dinner. Later we relaxed and kicked off the christmas season by watching HOme Alone! Man what a great movie I always forget how funny it is. We ate pie, and pumpkin squares for dessert it was really a great day!!


3 comments:

Bruce Almighty said...

AHHH. Hey how come Drew doesn't eat meat? I gave him a hard time this weekend. I had to eat his share too, it was rough!

Melanie Rae Chidester said...

You two are so cute. I'm so proud of you!!

sam and kyrsten said...

brianne you guys did so good im proud of you! i could not do anything like that! call me soon!