
WHITE CHRISTMAS (1954)
After leaving the Army after W.W.II, Bob Wallace and Phil Davis team up to become a top song-and-dance act. Davis plays matchmaker and introduces Wallace to a pair of beautiful sisters (Betty and Judy) who also have a song-and-dance act. When Betty and Judy travel to a Vermont lodge to perform a Christmas show, Wallace and Davis follow, only to find their former commander, General Waverly, is the lodge owner. A series of romantic mix-ups ensue as the performers try to help the General.
SNOW Fall...
This week it snowed in fort collins its really the first snow of the season for us. Fort Collins got about 6 inches or so. I was excited because I finally i felt like I could put up my Christmas decorations. Snow does bring some inconvenience but for the month and upcoming holiday I am more then ok with it.
It was Jays first experience with snow... the snow practically covered him but he was a trooper trudging through the snow. At first he was cautious but soon he was bouncing and jumping through it. HOwever he does get Cold fast so he usually just wants to do his business and come in.
Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas
So like I said i finally got to put up my decorations so here are so pictures for you to take a look at.
Enjoy!
3 comments:
cute blog and cute apartment.. love kellie and matt
yay brianneeeee... its so cute! il ove it! how come you never talk to me on my blog? its fun you have a fire place
This Letitia and of coarse I remember you. Congrats on the marriage! Thats so exciting. Where are living. Hows life? Well thanks for the comment and it was great to hear from you.
Post a Comment