
"Dawson's Creek"
Season four of this extraordinarily popular TV series, a coming of age story that centers around three young friends on the cusp of adulthood. Dawson, Joey, and Pacey have known each other their whole lives, and the series begins just as they are about to enter high school. Jen, Jack and Andy have just moved to Capeside to round out the group and complicate relationships. The fluctuating loves, friendships, alliances and betrayals continue into the fourth season, as the kids apply to college, play pranks, and lose their virginity, and includes the episode "Two Gentlemen of Capeside," a takeoff of the film THE PERFECT STORM.
SiCk
Sadly I have been really sick the last couple days. I have been watching movies and a lot of Dawson's Creek to help keep my mind off the sickness. Really it has mostly been background noise for my sleeping. I thought I would take the oppurtunity to write a little blog, while I am able to keep my head up for a minute.
Chubbuck/Pocatello Area "plug" noellelynnsphotography.blogspot.com
My cousin Noelle is starting up her own photography business- Timeless Reflexions by Noelle.
So if you live in or around these areas and need some family pictures, engagements, wedding, baby, or any other special occasion documented you can go to her blog leave your name and number and she will get back to you. She is really talented and I believe she is doing these pictures for a really good price to build a portfolio!
A few pictures she took of me and my hubby! You know she is good when you have two big goofballs such as ourselves and a few can turn out nice. :)







Love of My Life

I also wanted to say I LOVE You to my wonderful Husband!! we Have Been Married for six months today! You mean everything to me! Thanks for taking such good care of me during my time of illness!
You are always my shoulder to lean on. I love you!!
8 comments:
brianne cute post! i love you so much! feel better! and congratulations! 6 months! CRAZY! call me soon! so we can catch up!
also yes please do come camping.. except i think we will be in washington dc this summer... so you can come there too! :)
You two are too cute.unse
awesome of you to pimp for Noelle! she is really the best! you 2 are way cute!
Yes! Thank you for the plug Geee I love you Happy Six Months to you!! Uh Zane Just turned two and holy crap don't know what I'm gonna do!! Hex Yea I rhyme!! You little Farts are cute!!!
Cute pics you little dickens. Get better!
hey update. i love you.
hey lady... im still waiting for an update. i miss you we need to chat.
Post a Comment