
"Groundhog Day"(1993)
A weather man is reluctantly sent to cover a story about a weather forecasting "rat" (as he calls it). This is his fourth year on the story, and he makes no effort to hide his frustration. On awaking the 'following' day he discovers that it's Groundhog Day again, and again, and again. First he uses this to his advantage, then comes the realisation that he is doomed to spend the rest of eternity in the same place, seeing the same people do the same thing EVERY day.
Work...
Ok so I work at Kindercare-in the two year old class room. That's right two year olds.... 14 yelling, screaming, crying, kicking, hitting, two year olds. They have moments when they are totally adorable and say funny things- however I am starting to feel "groundhogs day" syndrome. I feel like it is the SAME THING over and over EVERYDAY! It is so hard exhausting myself for the needs of OTHER PEOPLES children!! Heres the silver lining... once Brandon graduates and gets a job I can FINALLY be done. I like my coworkers and I am thankful I have a job, I just had a rough day and felt the need to vent a little... so thanks for letting me. :)
Home/ Life
Thankfully I have an amazing husband to come home to everyday! He is my partner and best friend, and I find comfort the "routine" we are in. Sure its mostly the same everday, yet everday is different. Its always an adventure. He always does something to make me feel special and unique! I love him- he amazes me everyday! Thanks for your love and support!
3 comments:
oh bri. so cute. i love you. lets take a road trip and meet in the middle. remember when we took a trip to green river in your suburban and we would push eachother with our legs to see who was stronger... ha weird memory but i just had it. then your dad would always stop on the side of the road everytime he saw a wild animal of some sort.. my husband does that now.. or at least slows waay down to show me.. ha funny. have a better day.. its saturday so you can smile a little more. i know i am.. wahoo... i guess ill stop typing and go clean my freakin disaster of a house.
You know what they call working in daycare? - birth control
Hi Bre, I just had to let you know that I know how you feel. I only have 8 days left of my pre school career (sp). That is why I am only a pre school teacher. The kids are crazy and I think they are as ready as I am to stop. Sorry to rub it in. We love you, Joni
Post a Comment