Monday, March 23, 2009

Movie...Music...Magic

Blog Music

Soooo some may think my music on this blog is goofy! HOWever...

I love movie music! I love watching movies and the feelings and emotions you get! I think music has so much to do with whether or not a movie is good! I love the way music alone can make you feel so much! So I decided to put up some of my faves (or songs that everyone knows) if you have any suggestions let me know...

love always....
your hollywood IT couple! :)

4 comments:

Melanie Rae Chidester said...

I in "Pearl Harbor" that Faith Hill sings. That's my suggestion.

sam and kyrsten said...

sorry i didnt answer the phone AGAIN! :) i really do love you. our friends were here and we were at dinner... now im doing "homework". ill call tomorrow.

Melanie Rae Chidester said...

Ok, now it's your turn to update. Your life is probably way more interesting than mine and I have managed to post stuff. Maybe that's why though, you probably don't have time to post. Do it anyway!

La Profa said...

Hi Breezy poo!