
Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)
John and Jane Smith are a normal married couple, living a normal life in a normal suburb, working normal jobs...well, if you can call secretly being assassins "normal". But neither Jane nor John knows about their spouse's secret, until they are surprised to find each other as targets! But on their quest to kill each other, they learn a lot more about each other than they ever did in five (or six) years of marriage
SECRET ASSASSINS
well due to the lack of adventure and excitement in our work careers we have decided to become assassins and play up the excitement! ok.... not really I wish I had something very exciting to write about for you all but... I dont. :)
UPdate
Ok so here is the real update. We are still doing the same old jobs at the daycare and the bank. Which really for now is ok. What is exciting is Brandon is so CLOSE to being done with school! Only two more weeks of school and three weeks until he graduates!! yay!!
Brandon has recently had a new job prospect so we will see where that goes hopefully it will go somewhere. :)
Drew
my cute little brother drew is def. adding a lot of adventure to his life! He will be leaving for africa next Sat. He is going to a small town in Ghana. He will be working in an orphange helping the children learn english and of course music! We are so excited for him and love him very much!
Biggest Loser Update
OK so we were doing quite well for awhile.... but we kinda fell off the wagon. I am trying my hardest to get back on. Brandon will be joining after school is over his schedule is so crazy its too hard for him to keep up with a routine. I, however, have no excuse! rats. So here I go again. Wish me luck.
WEll thats about all thats been going on... love to you all! :)
3 comments:
Fun to have an update. Love you guys!
so your thing about drew... it just sounded like you were saying he was def... ah :) awesome. I love you i miss you. call me someday
hi brianneeee.. i dont know for sure what we are doing. trying to figure out getting our money back right now and then we will decide!
Post a Comment