Saturday, May 9, 2009

Paradise, Hawaiian Style


"Paradise, Hawaiian Style" (1966)
Rick Richards(ELVIS) is a helicopter pilot who wants to set up a charter flying service in Hawaii -- along the way he makes some friends, including a young Hawaiian girl and her father, romances Judy Hudson, and sings a few songs.

Maui
Ok so I am thrilled beyond all measure! Brandon and I just found out we will be taking a trip to Maui with his family July 8-15. I CANT WAIT!!! We are so excited and grateful to be going!!! Brandon's mom found a good deal and my wonderful in-laws decided to include us! :) yay!

Interview Update
Brandon had his interview last Thursday he felt like it went well they said they would get in touch with him for a second interview in the next two weeks. So we are just waiting hopefully they will call!

New Friends
There is a couple that live downstairs from us. They moved in awhile ago, but we never really talked to them. Then they got a little Lab puppy and him and Jay became best buds! We finally exchanged #s and we went out with them to a movie last night! They are super nice-its fun to make some new friends!

Schools Out...almost
Brandon is pretty much all done with his college career, he has one paper left to do next week. Then he graduates on SATURDAY! woo! job well done brandon!

Well that's about all!
Loves!

2 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

yay! i just talked to you about all of these things... but all of them are so great!

Vince and Ashley said...

Hi Brianne! I'm glad you found me! I'm living in California only for 3 months. Vince is here installing alarms for his brother inlaw's company. So I get to hang out with my little girl all day and soak up the california sun! Where are you and that hubby of yours living? It's awesome you get to play in Hawaii! I want to go there again some day!