So this is a little late...but better late then never-right? We celebrated our 1 year anniversary July 26, 2009! I can't believe it has already been one year! It has flown by... I can remember that special day like it was yesterday...which if you know me is a rarity-because I don't remember anything! haha Lets take a look back at the BIG DAY













DAY IN DENVER
So for our anniverysary we went to a lovely Brunch at Racines...yum! We went there the morning after our wedding last year. Then we decided quite randomly to hang out in Denver for the day...We decided to go to the zoo. I was in a skirt and heels so the idea did not appeal to me at first, however it had been a long time since I went to a zoo so it did sound fun. My husband so sweet and smart said- Lets go find an old navy and get you some comfy clothes...New Clothes SCORE! We went to the zoo and had a lot of fun being big nerds, which is just us. When we got home I was planning to make a big dinner but we were both exhausted. So... we went out haha. I made our special anniversary dinner the next day and it was pretty delicious!
On the Menu:Spinach Salad w/ Raspberry Vinegarette, Rosemary Chicken stuffed with Sauteed Mushrooms & Onion, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Rolls, Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Cake.
To my Sweetie... Thanks for a great year! You are such an amazing guy-you work so hard and do SO MUCH for me! I look forward to many many more!
I LOVE YOU!!!
ps... you are a total nerd(that face?!?!) but I love yoU!
3 comments:
Congrats! Yay!
I remember the big day like it was yesterday as well... most stressful day of my life!! haha It was a great day though and I CANNOT believe it has been so long already! Looks like your dinner turned out beautiful.
P.S. Brandon, what is that face? haha
i cant believe that it has already been a year! i love the menu you made it is so cute! and those dishes SO CUTE! i love them so much! where did you get them! i love you so much too! you little sweeties way to make it this far! lets visit eachother soon!
Post a Comment