Sunday, September 13, 2009

UPDATE

HELLO AGAIN!

Ok so its been FOREVER! Things have been pretty busy around here...which I guess is a good thing. So here is a quickie update on whats been happening

Janae's Wedding
So my friend Janae got married last month...crazy its already been a month. It was really nice- and a lot of work! We did everything on our own, decorations, flowers.... everything. So for an entire week its was all about the wedding. But it turned out really good and was a lot of fun!









New Job
So I got a new NANNY job! I am r
eally thankful to have a job again that will be full time. Its taking care of other people's children...but at least its not as stressful as KinderCare. So far I like it, the kids are pretty good. They are 3, 18 months, and 1 month old. Right now I am just taking care of the two older kids while mom is still on maternity leave. So that has kept me busy... I am also still working at old navy just one or two days a week.

New Haircut
I got a new haircut I al
so put more dark into my hair so its not SO blonde.

Body For Life
We are planning to start Body For Life again...tomorro
w. Ug. haha However I REALLY NEED IT! I feel like all the weight I lost has come back with vengeance. So wish me luck! :)

So that's about all for us.... Brandon is still trying to find
a career and will hopefully find something soon. Jay is good he's a big dork but we love him!

2 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

hi sweets. congratulations to janae thats awesome. i love love love your hair its adorable! and good luck. i sure hate trying to find the motivation to work out and eat right... but you can do it and you will do great! i really miss you! i hope your doing good. i promise i will call you soon. ive been a pretty crappy friend with that stuff lately! love your face

Kennedy McIntosh said...

I love your hair!!! It is so freaking cute!!!