Ok so this is a blog about the good ol TV. From a young age I have always been entirely too into the TV. If you know me you know that if you try to get my attention while I am watching TV you pratically have to bring in a marching band and do a song and dance for me to glance your way.... Its a curse however its who I am sooo oh well...
I would like to take some time to tell what I Am EXCITED For THIS WEEK!
Firstly ONE TREE HILL
I love One Tree Hill- I have seen every episode and most of them more then once. I love having one tree hill Parties with my girl Mel! Oh the fun & drama combines for a perfect combination. Last season brought some big changes and I am excited to see what the season has in store... oh how I hope it doesn't disappoint me!
Count down to OTH- 5.5 hours!!! Here is a video if you would like to watch and need to get caught up to speed...your welcome.
Next PROJECT RUNWAY
I love the creativity this show brings to my life... I am completely envious of the designers and there talent to make gorgeous clothes! I love fashion and I love seeing what each designer has to say through their lines. I love you PR.
My latest obsession is GLEE
The combination of music and comedy = one classic show! I really hope this show does well and I will get to watch it for seasons to come
BIGGEST LOSER
I always feel so inspired and motivated from this show
Ok so I am totally pathetic I know but... these are things I love
FYI/Update
Today is the first day of biggest loser/body for life for me....so far so good. I worked out and everything! woo
3 comments:
this is SO true. you are the worst. and i mean that in the nicest way possible! taryn is loving glee too! i havent watched any of it yet however... so maybe i will start. love your face. and biggest loser im excited about it too!
bri your so wonderful! thanks for saying that! you are so awesome. i hope things are going good. i still feel like a bad friend! i wont always be i promise! lets plan a trip together... what do you say? i miss you i love you.
I love One Tree Hill! I'm actually addicted. I have all the seasons to. My husband and I love the biggest Loser to.
Post a Comment