Family Pictures
Today we went up to the mountains with the whole Trekell Family and took some family pictures... the fall season is defiantly here! I loved being in the mountains surrounded by the trees changing colors, feeling the crisp cool air! I love this time of year! I am a NUT for the Holidays and it just feels like they are coming on soon. I love Halloween- its so fun and is the kick off for the holidays- Halloween followed by my bday(which also shares Drews homecoming this year), thanksgiving, christmas and new years! Oh I love it! It is always such a fun time spent with family and friends- i cant wait!
I think i pictures went well...sadly I dont think i will be able to post any of the pictures directly from the photographer but I may have a few we took ourselves to put up later.
Update
Everything is pretty much the same- my nanny job is going good. The kids are a handful at times but for the most part I really enjoy it! Brandon's company Wamu is really going through all the changes to move towards being apart of CHASE. So he has been doing a lot of mind numbing training for that.
I cant find the charger for the camera battery- when I do I will try to put up some pictures of our "new" apartment.
well I guess thats all for now... LOVES :)
1 comment:
https://www.dekcrayon.id/2019/01/tips-mengajukan-pinjaman-online-cepat-mudah.html
Post a Comment