Monday, October 19, 2009

pictures



Pictures
ok here are some pictures from our family outing these are just ones we took- the photographers turned out really good but sadly we dont get digital copies :(



..also a few from Kylee's homecoming I did her hair and make up it was really fun to be able to help her for her first dance. She wanted everything really simple so thats what we did and she looked beautiful! Someday I will post pictures of the apartment but I still can find the chrager for our camera- looks like someone will be getting a new camera for her birthday haha (hint hint for the hubby)

That bring me to my next point... in 2 weeks is my Birthday! yay also Drew we be flying into Denver on the 3rd as well... so we are lookinf forward to that. Hopefully i will find my charger or get a new camera so we will be able to document these events. Well i guess that all!

2 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

BRIANNEE! these pictures are so cute! i love them. you look so good! and kylie looks so cute too! i love her hair. happy almost birthday- i promise i wont forget.... :/ maybe.

Melanie Rae Chidester said...

I love the Trekell Family pictures...so good. And Kylie looked so good.