OK i know its been FOREVER! But I guess its been pretty busy around here, I mean things are basically they same but just busy..the holidays came and went and were great- I am not going to try and remember in detail all that happened in the last few months I got lazy and also have a broken camera soooo my apologies-
FAMILY
So the best thing that has happened for me was a trip to Idaho well two trips in the first I was able to see baby Stella be born! it was so amazing! It truly is a miracle!
The next thing that happened for my family was a miracle on its own....Since my dad went to prison my family has had a hard time staying together my grandpa(Dads dad) really struggles with the church and pushed away my family because of his never ending negativge comments.... the only people that really woudl see him is me drew and kylee... it was so sad because we all used to have such a good time out at grandpas together-
so finally I had a long and tearful chat with him I plead with him to drop the religion thing and just show love to his family. SO i got the rest of the gang together and brought them out for a brunch it went great! I WAS SO HAPPY!
There wasnt talk about religion or our differeneces it was just family being together and learning about each other once again. I really am so glad that my grandpa could put aside his strong feelings about the church to be with his family... for once we left a gathering happy and feeling hope and not in tears with an ache in a heart... I am very thankful for my family and hope that we can all continue to show love toward eachother. We have all been through enough...we need eachother.
3 comments:
Oh Brianne... I'm not gonna lie, I shed some tears when I read about Grandpa Reese! We had some great times out there, didn't we?! I'm so glad he's finally came around. I hope he sticks to his guns and continues to have his family around, it's been a looong time.
And look at Stella! Love her! She's adorable, congrats on yet another cute niece! Love you, sorry we didn't see eachother.. One day, I promise!
bri. im so glad you were able to get together and everything turned out good. your family deserves those blessings. you are all so wonderful. i miss you! it was good to see you! lets see eachother again soon!
ok brianneee im missing you right now. arent our stellas the cutest ever! i hope life is going good. and i DO want to take a drive out to colorado soo it might just happen! can we talk soon.. my phone is broken and i dont have your phone number anymore.. :(
Post a Comment