Whats Up
So it has been awhile(as usual)... We are doing good same old thing- we are still job searching for Brandon and I am still doing the nanny gig. It's going ok, however we are REALLY hoping he will find something SOOOON! We are ready for a change! The kids I watch are 3, 2, and 10 months old- it's A LOT of work and now that it is summer the older two are no longer attending their preschool-so i have all 3 everyday...Its been tough but i think I'm staring to get used to it- trying to stay positive even though I am at that burned out stage. Brandon is very ready for a job change as well...we are continuing to search, pray, cry, hope, wish...It will happen for us I guess when the time is right. We have decided not to renew our lease- while we love this apartment our future is so up in the air to sign on for a contract could be a bad move financially, so we will be moving out in August and will hopefully have found a job by then and will know where to get a new place- and we wont end up homeless- ok that's a little dramatic but its a little stressful-sooo wish us luck!
Summer
While summer has brought on a few new challenges for us both- we are taking it upon ourselves to stay positive. We have set goals for ourselves that we are going to really strive to achieve. We feel so grateful for what we do have. A place to live, jobs that pay for food & fun, great family, and most of all each-other!
So here is some things to help remind why i really do love summer
1. Relaxing at the POOL
2. Finally getting some Color to my oh so pale self
3. Warm summer nights perfect for walks with my two favorite boys
4. BBQs and beaches
5. Summer movies...(ECLIPSE I CANT WAIT FOR YOU!)
Well that's all for us- Happy SUMMER!
1 comment:
yay summer! im sorry so much drag. but im glad your staying positive. i will be praying for you guys too! i hope you find something soon! maybe you should check a little farther out west.. pocatello perhaps. i miss you. ill call you soon! love you!
Post a Comment