Monday, July 12, 2010

Visitors(from long ago)

So things are good here we are enjoying the summer the best we can... we are still scheduled to move next month and arent sure where yet... however we have really been more optimistic about it lately. A little change will be nice. We are still waiting on the job front...but we know that to will happen when the time is right- or something.
We both have some time off coming up after this week- I will have two weeks off while the family I nanny for is in Spain. I am really excited for a much needed break. Brandon has one week off. We sadly have NO money! SO after 3 years of amazing vacations (Awesome New Zealand, Honeymoon in Florida, then the beautiful Maui)we will not be headin off to an exciting or exotic place. HOwever we do plan to make a DENVER our next vacation zone...after next week I will let you all in on the fun things we did! I cant wait to spend some fun stress free time with my best friend!
So here was a fun little thing that happend a few weeks ago(behind on posting as always)... The Merzlock Clan drove all the way to Florida for some R&R and on their way back stopped in Denver and stayed the in my little 1 bedroom....yep 5 really cool adults + 1 lovely teenager + 3 adorable kids+ 1 super cute baby + 1 little dog = PAR-TAYI love getting to be with family even in cramped quarters... I love these guys!

No comments: