ok so this whole blogger system is making me crazy! The new template designer has taken over my blog and I cant ever change anything to make my blog how I want it now.... also I did a blog quite awhile ago that I have never posted because it wouldnt let me add pictures and still wont... so it did not get posted. there has been a lot going on lately with us the end of the summer sure has been eventful... I will probably tell you more about it when I am not so irritated with blogger and feel like posting... so that could be awhile. Until then here is the most important news for us...
BRANDON GOT A JOB!!!! Or a start to a new CAREER I should say!!!!! I AM SO PROUD AND HAPPY!
END.
1 comment:
You should get Live Writer. It is much easier to edit posts with pictures.
It's a free download:
http://windowslivewriter.spaces.live.com/
You can thank me later. Congratulations to Brandon!
Post a Comment