Monday, August 30, 2010

New Job/ Giving Thanks/ End of Summer


BRANDONS NEW JOB

Brandon is the newest member of the Pepsi Bevrages Company. He is a Route Logistics Analyst. Which basically means he deals with the supply chain aspect along with the routes to make the drivers job easier-that's describing it in the simplest form. He had his first day today- they mostly just introduced him to the company and whats its like to work for them and all that jazz...nothing real job specific yet.

I am SO happy for him- it was great to see my handsome man come home today in stunning gray slacks and an equally good looking white shirt with burgundy stripes- instead of his usual everyday black slacks and blue chase shirt! I am SOOO proud! He is excited to be able to use his degree, and start something new!

We would like to thank everyone who has stood beside us this last year and continued to help us believe and have faith this would happen! We would especially like to thanks our PARENTS who have been so amazing through good times and bad! WE love our FAMILIES!


SO WHATS THE PLAN FOR ME

While I would love to rush into quitting my job, starting school, buying a house and becoming a mother... It's not quite the right time. All of these things will happen for me and us when the time is right. We found out a little late about the new job for me to begin school this fall. So I will continue being a nanny- while this idea has me cringing a little, I also know it will be a great chance for us to save some good money. As for the spring semester I intend on probably attending a community college to finish up some generals. Then my plan is get a bachelors in applied psychology and then maybe even get my masters in counseling-even if that may be later in life. As for a family- we are still content being just us(and jay of course) while we are both excited to one day start a family, we will just wait and see-we will know when it is the right time for our family to expand.

THANKS


Thanks again to everyone that has been there for us- from our awesome families, to our great friends. We love you all- we feel so grateful and so blessed to embark on this new chapter in our lives. Most importantly we feel so grateful and blessed for all of you who love and support us!

Probably most importantly I want to give Thanks to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ... I know he knows and loves me. I am so grateful that he hears and answers our prayers.

THE END OF SUMMER

Our Denver Adventure
We had a week off together and had a lot of fun! We just did little things but really enjoyed each others company. One highlight of the week was driving up Mt. Evans it was so beautiful... it is so easy to be reminded of the presence of God in our lives in such a beautiful landscape. It was so easy to be grateful for each other and the pure and strong love we have for one another!

About One Month Ago
I made the trip down to Pocatello. On a Friday I received word that My best friends father wasn't going to make it through the night. I arrived Sunday just as he passed away. TONY SCOTT HANSEN was an amazing man. He lived a great life and touched so many. He and his family are an AMAZING example in my life. They all have such strong faith. I love each and everyone of them. Scott will surely be missed. Good thing we know- we'll see him again! I love you KYrsten, and the whole HANSEN Family!

Recently
I had the opportunity to attend my Cousin Jordan's wedding. It was beautiful- what a great reminder of how wonderful love is and finding your sweetheart and one true love... I will post more when I can get some pictures it was great to see and visit the family.



Well thats about it... I cant believe the summer is really starting to wrap up... the cool mornings have been a welcome reminder of the fall that is soon approaching... oh how I love fall... this new job is such a great way to bring in the new season and this exciting new chapter in our lives. :)

1 comment:

sam and kyrsten said...

im so happy i got to see you again so soon. you are such a beautiful person. i love that you are such a big part of my life. i again am so grateful that you were so willing to come to idaho on such short notice. wow. i am so blessed to have you as a friend. everyone was telling me how i really needed to keep you around as a friend... ok ok i guess i will :) im so happy for you and brandon! PRAYER WORKS! :) i love you so much! you are the best friend i could ever have! LOVE YOU!