So here is what is new with us...um not a whole lot. Other than a few meltdowns from me the wife that's about all. I don't want to go into detail about it all it just seems there has been a lot to take in lately and with my dads 8th year in prison I guess that's really creeping up on me and getting to me psychologically again. The good news is I have an AMAZING HUSBAND and great family that put up with my crazy and love me all the same. Byron-my step father recently gave me a blessing and that was great it was what I needed. I am thankful to him and my mom for their example and never ending love for me. I have described the way I feel recently as feeling as if I'm a shell of who I used to be. I never talked about this to Byron but in his blessing he told me Heavenly Father wanted me to know that i could look into this "shell" and find a beautiful pearl... WOW how amazing is it to have yet another confirmation that HE knows and Loves me(and all of us)!
BRandon job is going well it is getting more and more specific and he is enjoying it! This week was employee appreciation week at Pepsi and one of the days they gave us tickets to the Nuggets- Lakers game at the Pepsi Center! WOO we are excited it's not until November but hopefully Pepsi will continue their gratitude with more and more tickets for events at the good ol pepsi center!
So here are some things that make me HAPPY!
weddings and family





AWWW FALL I LOVE YOU...
ANd take a Look at these little cutie




s I love them to!!!!!Pictures taken by Noelle Merzlock with Timeless Reflexions Photography and "borrowed" from Kelseys Facebook! haha
3 comments:
holy cow i love you. im sorry i havent called to talk lately. i hope you are doing ok. know i think about you often. and it is SOOO true. Heavenly Father does know you and wants you to be happy and find that peace you are searching for. IT IS THERE. just keep looking. i am always here for you. i love you. and those kids. holy smokes they are cute! man o man! i think i need to make a trip to denver soon. it seems like youve been here a few more times than ive been there :) love you love you! and yes i looked at those pictures.. the link worked! no problem i will get that framed ASAP! it will go above our bed how about that!!?!? :) love you. i will call you tomorrow!
I was just thinking the same thing today about how Heavenly Father truly knows us and loves us. He gives us trials to strengthen us and our faith.
Fun pictures, I love fall too! Love you! Let me know if you need anything even though we live far away :)
Be careful my dearrr, dear sister. Please, pleaasse.
"And he called the people to him and said to them, 'Hear and understand: it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.' Then the disciples came and said to him, 'Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?' He answered, 'Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up. Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.' But Peter said to him, 'Explain the parable to us.' And he said, 'Are you also still without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth passes into the stomach and is expelled? But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person. But to eat with unwashed hands does not defile anyone.'” Matthew 15:10-20
Spend some time in that passage.. He's talking about something much bigger than food and washing your hands. Call you soon. Love you Brianne.
Post a Comment