Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Birthday Blues

So heres a little update... Today is my birthday- I am watching the kids I nanny day and night for a week, Yesterday the little boy got sick with what I thought was a little stomach bug...well that bug decided to make a new home in my stomach I have been throwing up all day! Turns out that little bug in kids turns into a GIANT COCKROACH in adults. So to put it simply bad bad birthday. My phone is dead and my poor husband is really sick also otherwise he would bring me the charger- we had to cancel our birthday date which I was SOOO looking forward to... and now to top it all off I have the worst leg ache of all time(at least its slightly making me forget about my stomach) I have been able to keep down some crackers and water finally-its a good thing I was really feeling weak and like I just might pass out and with 3 kids thats not an option...remind me to wait ten years before I even consider having children...

the good news is Nico is already better totally back to normal and I have been able to keep down some crackers and water so hopefully we will feel tip top again tomorrow and maybe "re-do" this day we call my birthday!

1 comment:

sam and kyrsten said...

ah. you poor dear. im sorry you got sick. boo to the cockroach! and good news- maybe the leg pain is a growing pain! you will be 7 feet tall :) haha I LOVE YOU. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!