Ok so I really need to update this blog and someday soon I will but today is about gratitude.
Thanks-Giving
Tonight my heart is full! Full with gratitude of the many, many things I have to be thankful for in my life! But What I really want to give thanks for is my HUSBAND. I have really enjoyed having this time off for the HOliday and spending it with him. What a blessing it is to have such a strength and light in my life. I am overwhelmed with gratitude for our relationship and for what we mean to each other. When your young you have a special friend or a best friend that helps you get through school, and learning who you are. These friends are wonderful and I have been blessed with great ones... When you are little A SLEEPOVER is a THRILL and if you got to have one on a school night it was a truly special occasion celebrated through the night with so much fun and laughter. Now that I am older sometimes I take for granted I get to have sleepovers with my best friend EVERY NIGHT! How great is that! I have been with my sweetheart for 6 years going on 7 and each year gets better...especially after our wedding and knowing I was with this person for life.

Brandon you are my life, inspiration, provider, protector, lover, and my very best friend. Thanks for being you and for loving me back. I am SO thankful for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment