Sunday, December 19, 2010

halloween, thanksgiving, but wait merry christmas!?!?



Hello Again
Ok so I havent blogged about us in quite awhile probably because things are basically the same but here is what is going on....

Brandon
Brandon has been doing some traveling for work he has been off to Texas twice now it feels like his job is really starting- its a for real grown up job. He is doing great and loving it! We have been able to partake in many perks of working for Pepsi such as; Avs games, Nuggets games, Radio City christmas Spectacular- all with GREAT SEATS for FREE at none other than the Pepsi Center! wooo!! He is doing great work and I am very proud of my serious business man!

Brianne
Well I am still doing my nanny gig but I am all signed up for school and pretty nervous/excited for that. For now I am going to finish up my generals and get my associates from a community college. After that I am looking into psychology or Elem Ed which I am leaning more toward I think. Its going to be a lot of work and like I said I am pretty nervous I really want to do well so hopefully I can find my school mode and get back into quickly!

Pictures
Here are pictures from Halloween and Thanksgiving, hopefully it wont be Valentines before I put up Christmas ones!

Halloween: we had fun this halloween Brandon and I went to fright fest and two haunted houses together then I went to the Scariest Haunted House in COlorado with some girlfriends- it was all really fun!

Thanksgiving: We spent Thanksgiving with the Trekells we had a delicious dinner(which I only contributed a yummy cheeseball for snacking on before dinner) and a lot of fun! I am sure Thankful for Our families and my great in-laws I am so lucky!

No comments: