Tuesday, April 5, 2011

LOVE

SOOO i know I am the WORST blogger but here is something SUPER exciting I must share

DREW & NIKKI'S SEATTLE WEDDING
I don't have many pics but here is a preview of
the goodness that happened!

Cherry Blossoms that were all around the building they were married in


The Beautiful Bride Sneaking In
Bride, Groom, and Cute lil Flower Girl


Moccasins


Happy Couple


I REALLY wanted to Post a video of the end of their wedding because it was SO cute! You may now kiss your bride = Drew attacking(sweetly) his bride! haha He just adores her and sure couldn't wait to get that KISS! sadly its HD vid and really is not loading maybe I will figure it out...someday.

awww LOVE what a great Blessing marriage is!
I love you both
CONGRATS KIDS!

1 comment:

sam and kyrsten said...

oh it looks like the sweetest wedding. i am sooo happy for drew! for reals! i need to call you im sorry i havent. i have been camping for the past week! i hope you had a great time in seattle.