Weight loss or not...
So.... I know I have not updated in far too long. I just havent really been super excited about my progress and so it has been hard to be excited to write about it. However I need to, the good the bad and the ugly right?!?! In order to make this work I have to stay honest and be able to reevaluate and change. This is SOOO hard though. Hopefully I can lose the weight I need and always remember how hard it was so it wont come back!
So the Last time I updated I was excited remember(?) I had finally dipped a toe into the 150's at 159.4- Unfortunately that was also fourth of July Weekend...Holidays are always hard for me I am not one to turn down BBQ and desserts and it seemed my downfall just continued throughout the week with pretty poor eating and little to no exercise. At the end of that week I kind of picked myself and got it together and while I know I had gained some weight at the weigh in I was able to be right back at 159.4 So I lost a total of 0 pounds that week. The new week started and instead of I keeping the momentum I had at the end of the week and I had another bad week... this is what it looked like
Starting Weight: 170
Last Week: 159.4
7/15: 161 + 1.6
So epic Fail on my part especially in the two weeks right before our cruise. So I am going to do my best and try to get a big number this week because I am scared about how the vacation will effect my weight so we will see what the next couple weeks hold.
GOOD THINGS
So some good things the last couple of weeks have been Brandon's schedule getting back to more normal hours which has been nice. We had a fun fourth weekend it was pretty relaxed just hanging out with friends and this last weekend we had a fun Crawfish Boil with his co-workers. I don't eat fish but there was other things to eat and I enjoyed getting to know his co-workers better. Another good thing that happened this week I went to the midnight showing of HARRY POTTER... WOW it was amazing! They did a great job and it was a great ending I LOVED IT! :) For my last good thing... we are exactly ONE WEEK AWAY for leaving on our vacation I just cant wait to soak up some sun and just relax and have a blast with my best friend!!!
1 comment:
you are still doing sooo amazing! i am so so proud of you! thanks for helping me through this CRAPPY journey :)! we can do it! i love you! yay!!!! one more week! have so much fun!
Post a Comment