Saturday, July 2, 2011

FINALLY

UPDATE:

Ok so here is going on with us, its summer time but we are both SOOO Busy i feel like we really havent been able to enjoy it a whole lot! Brandon works like 13 to 14 hour days its insane it wears on me and I'm not the one actually working on it. Its so hard when he gets home at 830 or 9 at night. Then after my work chasing after three kids, working out , and trying to prepare my house and dinner for my hubby I'm tired and he is tired so its like hey- love you- goodnight. We are trying to enjoy the weekends the best we can and savor the time we have together. For fathers day me and Jay granted "dad" his wish we got a 9mm hand gun. I know, I dont LOVE the idea of having a gun but he did a lot of research and is very responsible, and will always have the gun safely hidden from me at that time of the month we dont need to see me on an episode of "Snapped"! haha So last weekend we went to the range and tested it out, the first time I shot I almost cried! LOL It just felt so powerful and it scared me! By the end of our time after actually hitting the target a few times I started to like it better. So that's what is going on with us we dont have really any set plans for the holiday weekend (plus Brandon works MON) but hopefully we will find some fun stuff to do and you all do to!



FINALLY

Starting WEIGHT: 170
Last Week: 160.8
71/1/11: 159.4 - 1.4

total lost: 10.6


Sooo I only lost a little over one pound this week. Which honestly I am grateful for because I was really struggling really pushing myself and staying motivated I stayed on track with my eating and worked out everyday were they really tough workouts...um probably not. Did I work super hard and really pushed for change, um.. probably not. However it is a new week and thanks to some sweet friends and a supportive family I am feeling ready to go! The other thing that has me re-motivated and excited, not only did I FINALLY reach 10 pounds did you see that number I had this week, it goes like this 1. 5 .9 yep I am officially in the 150's!! YAY I cant believe starting at 170 and now seeing a 5 feels really great!! I have a LONG way to go but I feel good and am continuing to see progress and I love it!!


Have a Happy and SAFE Fourth of JULY everybody!! :)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Yea 150's!!!!!!! I love you :)

sam and kyrsten said...

BRIANNE!!! you did NOT text me this!!! HOLY FREAKIN SMOKES!!! that is soooo WONDERFUL! CONGRATULATIONS! i am soo happy for you! seriously you are amazing you are helping me SOOO much! and you bet justin will be seeing us!! one less lonely girl!! :)

i totally know what you mean with the gun thing. sam is a lover.... im still skeptical but its growing on me. whatev.

i love you!!! GOOD FREAKIN JOB!