Friday, June 24, 2011

week 5

Starting Weight: 170
Last week Weight: 165
6/24/11: 160.8 - 4.2

Total : -9.2

Well this is kind of aggravating I should have been well into the 150s with this four pound loss however I gained weight last week so I still havent hit an overall weightloss of 10 pounds five weeks and not ten.... ug! Oh well just keep swimming....

~I posted yesterday also so if you didn't see vacation pics check them out below! ~


Update Pics: Took these on Tues of this week.

Week 1 Week 5

5 comments:

Debbie M. said...

Brianne, I want to follow your blog! Add the tab so I can creep on you ahha ;) Love you!!

sam and kyrsten said...

looks like you had a wonderful trip. i wish so much that i could have seen you. i think on our way home we are driving through denver you bet your bottom we will be seeing each other.

and honestly i can see a difference in those 10 pounds! you are looking AWESOME! and doing so wonderful! i am so proud of you! i love you so much!

Shiree said...

Oh my gosh you have totally lost inches! you should measure yourself also, you will see more progress than just weight.

Wendy said...

So proud of you :) You are an inspiration to me!! I love you oxoxox

Heather said...

Gurl you look so good!!! Keep on going!