Friday, June 3, 2011

Last Night

Last Night I was tossing and turning! I was so worried about this week, I just kept thinking I wasnt going to lose much this week... I know its not good to obsess about how much weight will come off, it should be more about the process and getting healthy. However, I do worry... and this week I really worried. I just wanted to weigh myself everyday just to see and make sure that my hard work was going to pay off. I did really good resisting but that lead to my overnight torture... It was just a hard week I got a stomach bug at the beginning and while I will try not to share TMI it was also my "woman" week. I just felt sluggish, bloated, and gross all week....never the less I carried on and then came......

Morning...

5/20: 170
5/27: 167

6/3: 163.8


-3.2

total so far: -6.2



Morning got me excited! I have been embarrassed and ashamed of my weight for so long!! 170 pounds is a number you see people on the biggest loser surpass like its nothing... I have been in the range of 165-170 for quite a long time. I was so hoping to get under 165 and I did! I am so glad i didnt have to see that number I am so glad I didnt get on a scale before the week was over I feel like I have seen 165 so many times and then i go right back up to the 170 mark. So it came and went and I conquered I am closer to 15o's then I am to the 170's now! So I am really hoping to hit it hard core and get into the 150s.... sooo even if its just 159-watch out cause here I come.
I just feel glad.... for once I feel like I am going to conquer this and get to a healthy, happy place where I belong! then came.....

this afternoon....
I was feeling good and decided to go swimsuit shopping.... um. I'm not quite there yet but summer is here regardless and I am just happy to know I am making a change I am not going to get discouraged I will let this encourage me! motivation! I CAN DO IT. :)

well that s all, until next week.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Like You told me; "Just keep swimming" ! :) I love you and your enthusiasm!!

sam and kyrsten said...

you are doing amazing! way to go bri! SO glad i am doing this with you! we will be such hott mamas! and we really are going to party somewhere!!! :) LOVE YOU

Shiree said...

Awesome!!!!