Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm Late...

ON MY POST ... haha

Well I went on vacation it was great and lovely to see my family. The sad part is even though I said I wasnt going to stress to much about it and then decided I wasnt even going to weigh myself at the end of the week. I did.

165 UG UG UG!! If you have read my previous blog you know I HATE this number I have seen it many times and when I do it always go right back up into the 170s! WELL NOT THIS TIME! I think this happened because I needed a challenge I needed to be slapped into reality and see how easy it is to lose what you are working so hard for. So we will see how I did this week tomorrow hopefully I at least took off that 3.2 I put on, and maybe I did even better....lets all cross our fingers. I'll post with this weeks results either tomorrow or by Sunday...wish me luck!

well here is a few pics from the vacay!






No comments: