frustration
So weigh in this morning
last week: 163.8
this week: 161.8
Um... -2 pounds. total loss: 8.2 pounds
Ok so a loss is a loss so I am still proud of that, however I was really shooting to get into the 150's this week I really wanted at least 4 pounds to get there. So I was a little frustrated. I think maybe I overdid a few workouts getting ready for this 5k tomorrow. I know my heart rate was over the prime fat/calorie burning rate. Yet it is all part of getting more fit, and better in shape. SOo we will see how the run goes tomorrow. Hopefully good! I will also hope that my trip this week wont affect my weight loss and i will have a good number to report next week
Excitement
I talked about a trip... yep I am going on a little road trip with the MOM and SISTER! HOORAY! I am really excited we are stopping in WYoming first to visit my moms family then headed to Idaho to see more family and friends! SO EXCITED! well guess thats all! :)
mucho amor!
oh yeah... I said I was going to picture updates every three weeks but I decided every four weeks so probably expect that next sun. We shall see if there is any difference yet...
No comments:
Post a Comment