Sunday, May 29, 2011

This week...

LIfe this week...
Work is good for both of us pretty much the same, the kids i nanny just finished school so summer is starting and while the pool is a great past time the days the older kids arent in school will be missed it was such a nice break just to have one little one two days a week. Hopefully I will make it! :) Here something that is SUPER exciting!!!! We got our anniversary trip all planned and booked we will be taking a Four Night BAHAMAS cruise! I can not wait for the end of July to be here what a nice way to finish the summer before school starts for me again, not to mention more motivation for me!!! HOORAY!!



KYLEE's Graduation.
I have a sister named Kylee Jo or Kyle Jones as I call her. I love her a great deal we have been through a lot together and am I so blessed she is my sister!! She is strong and SO beautiful! SHe just graduated high school so we headed up to the springs to see that lady walk!! I am so proud of her I hope she knows how great she is and her future indeed looks bright!! I love you Kyle!!



I have another sister, she is the best since she has chosen to love my sweet brother forever and as another perk to Kylee's graduation we got to spend a little time chatting on skype with these cuties! Oh the little Newlyweds we sure miss them wish you could have been here but glad we got to chat! :)



Diet & exercise
This week went well! I feel like I did OK on my eating i really stayed up from carbs and sugars for the most part... I need to be better at eating more frequent small meals I just felt like I didn't eat much at all, which I know isn't good... on the other hand I worked out everyday this week and was proud of the hard work I put in!

ok STATS
Starting weight (5/20/11): 170
Weight Friday May 27,11: 167 = -3 pounds

While I would have loved to see at least 5 for my first week I will be proud as long as there is a - each week... I will hold my head high and continue pushing myself!!

Well that's all then. Lots of Love :)

3 comments:

Debbie M. said...

Love the blog Brianne! Now I'll get to catch up a little with you guys through reading your posts! Love you ;)

sam and kyrsten said...

kyle jones. HA! love it. i cant believe she is so OLD! what just happened??? drew is married. kylee graduated. jace is on a mission. shag will be a senior. freaky!!!!

BAHAMAS!!!! i am soooo pumped out of my mind for you! when you go to nassau you MUST rent mopeds and scooter around the island! HOLY FUN!

great job on the -3!!!! that is soooo awesome! i am starting this journey with you! i have been working out a little here and there over the past few weeks but nothing much. and i have not been eating like i should. one perk is i havent had mountain dew for 3 weeks now... that is saying A LOT for me.

here we go!!!!

Shiree said...

Awesome congrates on your first week! I'm sooo excited your coming to visit next week!!!