My Ainsley is 9 months- soon to be 10 already!! I love this little girl and watching her change and grow is my favorite! She is such a joy. She really is so sweet. After an absence from each other whether from nap time or mom's getting ready she is always ready to give me big hugs and snuggles when she sees me. The way her little face borrows into my neck makes this mom thing, and the challenges that come along with it, completely worth it! Those little snuggles, her two "toof" smile, and watching her continue to thrive and grow give me hope.




Hope and FOOD-
The process with Ainsley's Food search is SLOW however, it really is going well. I really do consider us to be so blessed. We have made it through 6 offcial trails since her diagnosis and of 6, 5 foods have worked. The 6th, peas, was just questionable not a horrible reaction either. So that is really encouraging and providing this momma with some hope as well. At almost ten months old five foods to be able to feed your child may seem like nothing but it is a BIG deal. We have some fruit, veggies, and Quinoa now which is GREAT! Lots of good protein in there. Some fpies children can be over one without ANY safe foods so again I FEEL BLESSED! We have to continue working through and doing our best to find more and more things for her to eat and I am just praying it keeps going as well as it has. We have yet to trial more grains (other then rice and oats-which are triggers) eggs, and dairy. These are big players in food so those trials will be coming up soon. Am i nervous- YES, am I hopeful-YES! So we will have to see what the future brings. I have had a few days were I felt really bad about all of this of course it is so difficult. What I wouldn't give just to give my daughter a taste of my food without hesitating. To not be afraid she will pick something up off my floor, or from another child.Wondering if I am doing this right- how much should she be eating safe foods everyday- do I Mix safe foods in while trialing a new food, I am letting my fear control opportunities for her to eat... Those thoughts do creep in and can be consuming but, I really am trying to live in our success and just do the best I can each day. We are doing our best to live in a hopeful place.
Hope and Family
We are so blessed with amazing family and friends. It is so nice to know how many people love and support us. Ainsley is such a loved little girl. I am so grateful for my little family it is everything and because we have each other we have hope of living everyday to the fullest and enjoying every moment as we raise our little girl!
Hope and FOOD-
The process with Ainsley's Food search is SLOW however, it really is going well. I really do consider us to be so blessed. We have made it through 6 offcial trails since her diagnosis and of 6, 5 foods have worked. The 6th, peas, was just questionable not a horrible reaction either. So that is really encouraging and providing this momma with some hope as well. At almost ten months old five foods to be able to feed your child may seem like nothing but it is a BIG deal. We have some fruit, veggies, and Quinoa now which is GREAT! Lots of good protein in there. Some fpies children can be over one without ANY safe foods so again I FEEL BLESSED! We have to continue working through and doing our best to find more and more things for her to eat and I am just praying it keeps going as well as it has. We have yet to trial more grains (other then rice and oats-which are triggers) eggs, and dairy. These are big players in food so those trials will be coming up soon. Am i nervous- YES, am I hopeful-YES! So we will have to see what the future brings. I have had a few days were I felt really bad about all of this of course it is so difficult. What I wouldn't give just to give my daughter a taste of my food without hesitating. To not be afraid she will pick something up off my floor, or from another child.Wondering if I am doing this right- how much should she be eating safe foods everyday- do I Mix safe foods in while trialing a new food, I am letting my fear control opportunities for her to eat... Those thoughts do creep in and can be consuming but, I really am trying to live in our success and just do the best I can each day. We are doing our best to live in a hopeful place.
Hope and Family
We are so blessed with amazing family and friends. It is so nice to know how many people love and support us. Ainsley is such a loved little girl. I am so grateful for my little family it is everything and because we have each other we have hope of living everyday to the fullest and enjoying every moment as we raise our little girl!
1 comment:
I love you sweet mamma!
Post a Comment